Saturday, May 30, 2015

P stands for Projects: Picture Books and Playgrounds


The end of the year means a lot of projects...at least in my classroom. My fifth graders finished up writing picture books, and then we paired up to read them to the third graders. My seventh graders finished a project that involved planning and building a playground. Enjoy the pictures...I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left with these adorable rascals. 






32 children out of the classroom meant I didn't stop to ensure picture quality





















The idea of drawing and/or building things to scale is a difficult concept 











I laughed about the bathroom without a door...my students claimed it was done to help with the smell






Please pray for my students: that they would find strength and motivation for these last two weeks--and especially for those students that will be taking recuperacion tests to determine if they pass the year or not. Pray for me that I will have patience in these last two weeks with my students, and that I will be able to find the time and energy to really help those who have recup tests.


No comments:

Post a Comment